Who is eligible to apply for OITS?
- Applicants must be Oklahoma residents and provide proof of residency to enroll in OITS.
- All applications for admission must be submitted by the deadline to be considered. The deadline to apply for the 2020-2021 lottery is April 21, 2020.
- We will be accepting only 6th & 7th grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
OITS will then add a grade level each year to reach full capacity in five years (6th-12th).
What is the application process?
- Applicants must submit the application online or fill out an application form. At least one adult (parent/guardian) must sign the application form. If you would like to fill out a paper application, you may download the application form here.
- Applications must be submitted by April 21st, 2020. Students are admitted according to the number of seats available.
- Once you submit an online or paper application, your child will be entered into the lottery. Students selected in the lottery are offered enrollment. Students not selected are placed on a wait list.
How does the lottery work?
OITS will select students through a random lottery selection process that does not discriminate against any students. The students selected in the lottery are offered enrollment. Students not selected are placed on a wait list.