- Applicants must be Oklahoma residents and provide proof of residency to enroll in OITS.
- All applications for admission must be submitted by the deadline to be considered. The deadline to apply for the 2020-21 school lottery is April 21, 2020.
- We will be accepting only 6th & 7th grades for the 2020-21 school year.
OITS will then add a grade level each year to reach full capacity in five years (6th - 12th).
Applicants must submit the application online or fill out an application form. At least one adult (parent/guardian) must sign the application form. If you would like to fill out a paper application, you may download the application form here.
Applications must be submitted. Students are admitted according to the number of seats available.
Once you submit an online application or paper application, your child will be entered the lottery. Students selected in the lottery are offered enrollment. Students not selected are placed on a waitlist.
Lottery (If Needed)
OITS will select students through a random lottery selection process that does not discriminate against any student. Students selected in the lottery are offered enrollment. Students not selected are placed on a waitlist.
Sibling Policy and Children of the School’s Founders and Employees
Siblings of returning students currently enrolled at OITS or other Dove Schools campuses and who timely notify the school of their intent to return for the next school year are exempt from the lottery and, space permitting, are automatically enrolled.
Children of the school’s founders, teachers, and staff (so long as the total number of students allowed constitutes only a small percentage of the total enrollment) are exempt from lottery requirements, as permitted by federal guidance on the charter schools program.
Sibling enrollment is dependent on available space and does not guarantee enrollment of each listed sibling.
Students will not be admitted unless OITS receives all the required documents.
- January 21, 2020 Application process starts
- Will be announced soon Open House Dates and Online Webinar
- April 21, 2020 Application closes
- April 28, 2020 Lottery drawing - 4:30 P.M. (if necessary) at OITS
- May 1–12, 2020 Registration/Enrollment