- Applicants must be Oklahoma residents and provide proof of residency to enroll in OITS.
- All applications for admission must be submitted by the deadline to be considered.
- We will be accepting only 6th thru 9th grades for the 2021-2022 school year.
OITS will then add a grade level each year to reach full capacity in three years (6th - 12th).
Applicants must submit the application online or fill out an application form. At least one adult (parent/guardian) must sign the application form. If you would like to fill out a paper application, you may download the application form here.
Applications must be submitted. Students are admitted according to the number of seats available.
Once you submit an online application or paper application, your child will be entered the lottery. Students selected in the lottery are offered enrollment. Students not selected are placed on a waitlist.
Lottery (If Needed)
OITS will select students through a random lottery selection process that does not discriminate against any student. Students selected in the lottery are offered enrollment. Students not selected are placed on a waitlist.
Sibling Policy and Children of the School’s Founders and Employees
Siblings of returning students currently enrolled at OITS or other Dove Schools campuses and who timely notify the school of their intent to return for the next school year are exempt from the lottery and, space permitting, are automatically enrolled.
Children of the school’s founders, teachers, and staff (so long as the total number of students allowed constitutes only a small percentage of the total enrollment) are exempt from lottery requirements, as permitted by federal guidance on the charter schools program.
Sibling enrollment is dependent on available space and does not guarantee enrollment of each listed sibling.
Students will not be admitted unless OITS receives all the required documents.
- January 8, 2021 Application process starts
- March 11, 2021 Application closes
- March 25, 2021 Lottery drawing (if necessary)
- April 9, 2021 Registration/Enrollment
- Will be announced soon Open House Dates and Online Webinar